cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Three positives of today

@Bee the mental image of your cat only wanting to go for walks at night time is amazing! haha Smiley LOL 😹

Positives!

1. awesome sandwich

2. got some busy work done Smiley Happy 

3. still have a couple days of holidays left! 

@ecla34  he is gorgeous, see gif below Smiley Happy

Today's Positives

1. My manager was okay for me to not come into work because I'm sick, she told me not to stress and to get some rest

2. Got some more sleep

3. Managed a yummy lunch

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Yesterday:
1. Went grocery shopping
2. Got my scripts filled at the chemist
3. Caught up on a lecture from Monday
4. Spent the afternoon with my partner
5. Cat cuddles

Today:
1. Slept in
2. Did some washing
3. It's sunny outside! ☀️
4. Back on the forums again Smiley Happy

Today I:

1) Squeezed in a gym sesh

2) Got some work done for my side hustle

3) Treated myself to a nice dinner Smiley Happy

1. I saw my HERO, Brené Brown, live on stage yesterday!

2. I had a whole day at home by myself today

3. I have a lovely drive and picnic in a national park planned for tomorrow with my girlfriend 

1. I handed in a first draft of my thesis which I've been working on for ages
2. I listened to a podcast that filled me up with happiness
3. I'm going to see a friend later

1. I tried scones with jam and cream for the first time and I have found my new favourite food

2. I have a whole day at home with my sister and my cat 

3. I cleaned my whole room and organised everything for the start of uni tomorrow, so I feel nice and ready! 

1. Went for a run (even though I didn't really feel like going) and felt so much better after
2. Did some yoga after my run
3. Worked on my honours and made some progress Smiley Very Happy

This'll be fun (mwhahahaha)

1. Ultra Dragon. A four headed lego dragon I now own and have built. I love him. 

2. A giant fire snake, haven't built it yet but I cannot wait!

3. LEGO SALE!!!! Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

(what has even happened this past month... I have no idea)

4. Told my parents I graduated, finally bit that bullet. 

5. My results were FINALLY released from uni and now I'm officially course complete. 

7. OH OH OH I organised shit!!!! 

8. Reorganised my desk drawers so now one is art supplies, one is "office" and the other is "stimmy and so on"

9. Reorganised the drawers in my wardrobe, now it's birdies and extra, books and stuff, and lego instructions and more. 

10. Went through my clothes and made the drawers all nice and neat and tidy! 

11. ALSO went through my clothes on hangers and re-colourised the groups of clothing. (yes, my clothes are on colour-coordinated hangers depending on their use/purpose)

12. Work's been alright. (still need to find another job though, it's taking forever!)

13. Went into the city for an Opportunity (I think I've missed it though, but at least I went)

14. Freaking... I love my noise cancelling headphones. They're amazing. 

15. Did I mention my LEGO dinosaurs? And sea creatures? (I couldn't decide so I got both)

16. Counted out my coins, that was fun. 

17. Changed my sheets!

18. Oh that's right, I got sick this month. At least it meant I got to miss out on commitments and have a little break! Smiley Very Happy

19. Got not one, but TWO lifts to ju jitsu! I love not having to drive Smiley Tongue 

20. Speaking of ju jitsu... that's going well. Smiley Happy

21. Honestly it's been pretty chill. 

22. I'm tired now, so yeah. At least I'm getting some chips now, what kind though I don't know. But we'll find out. 

23. Also I'm back! (I was taking a break, in case anyone was wondering Smiley Tongue)

That's enough for now, I'm too tired Smiley Tongue

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

For the last few days:

1. I'm back on the forums!!

2. I was able to rearrange travel plans so I was able to see a lecture I was really looking forward to at the end of the month.

3. Just printed something for uni, which is a small thing but I kept for getting about it and I'm glad I remembered.

4. Called my grandma earlier today and her allergic reaction is slowly going away.

5. Had lunch with my housemate yesterday at the lake near my work and it was sooooo nice!

6. One of my friends messaged me yesterday and suggested that we catch up for lunch tomorrow Smiley Happy

7. Spoke to my aunty yesterday and she was so patient and understanding and I'd missed her a lot.

8. Mum made cupcakes and they're really nice.

9. One of my friends/favourite people texted me to ask if I wanted to move in with her!! Smiley Happy

10. Started reading Atonement/read a bit more of it.

11. One of my colleagues has resigned and I'm really sad but also happy for her because she is happy.

12. Mum made tiramisu the other night and it was soooo good!

13. Had the most delicious vegan sandwich at my book club meeting the other day.

14. One of my friends invited to a meditation/retreat thing and I'm so grateful that she thought of me Smiley Happy 

// Spiral outward, keep going. //