3. Made a yummy salad for lunch

We reflected on the joys of 2019

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Re: Three positives of today

1. I went to the gym
2. Went for some quick walks today
3. Got to sleep in.. I love sleep!

1. Helped my mum out today, by helping do the shopping, empty the dishwasher, and make a start on dinner tonight!
2. While we were out, we went op-shopping! I found some lovely clothes to go with some of my tops and skirts and jeans. Smiley Happy
3. I got to choose a flavoured milk for helping out today, and I chose to try the new redskin flavour by oak milk. It was delicious!

1. Went to church, and wore one of my new outfits. I like it in particular, as I now know what clothes I like.
2. Did some more drawing.
3. Watching a movie.

1. Brought some more makeup, including some cool lipstick!
2. Found out how to book a contact lenses consultation and what to expect.
3. My cat ran from the kitchen to my room and my dog didn't chance him! I'm proud of both of them, the cat for getting more comfortable outside of my room, and the dog for not being mean to him! 😋

1. Woke up feeling less tired then usual
2. Found time to sit and log onto ReachOut
3. Put a slow cooker meal on for dinner tonight

1. Played games with friends online
2. Made dinner for my family
3. Cleaned the house!

1. Went shopping by myself for the first time ever, for some grocery items and handled the check out pretty well!
2. Made my little brother’s 7th birthday cake, which was an ice cream hedgehog cake. Made from scratch!
3. Got to have a restful day today. I’m definitely grateful that I could just sit around, watch some tv, and draw. And now, log onto RO! Smiley Happy

// You are worth Something, not Nothing. Don’t let anyone tell you otherwise //
Highlighted

1. Chatted to my best friend, and arranged to have a lunch and proper catch up over the weekend. 

2. Found a super cheesy playlist full of movie soundtrack pieces and songs from musicals to listen to while I work this afternoon

3. Looking forward to walking home this afternoon to get some exercise and me-time, grateful it's not as smoky as it was.