cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Three positives of today

That's so exciting to hear that your partner had her first day today @Saltwaterdreamtime , I hope it went well! 

1. I went on a beautiful bushwalk yesterday in a national park near where I live, it was so nice to see so many people out enjoying the sun with their families. 

2. I finished watching After Life season 2 and they've announced a new season - it's definitely not for everyone and is not for the easily offended, but also has some really beautiful moments. 

3. Our veggie garden is finally looking like it might produce some actual veggies! First attempt got destroyed by possums and brush turkeys, but we have some beetroot, carrots and broccoli looking like they might actually make it this time Smiley Very Happy 

Check out our community activities calendar for June 2020 here
Highlighted

Recent events have definitely made me more appreciative of the sun and green spaces. Happy to hear you have safe access to a national park. @Janine-RO 

1. Logged onto ReachOut for the first time in several years! Super glad to see that the same good spirit is alive and well.

2. Had a delicious takeaway meal with my partner.

3. Our dog is recovering well after ear surgery... honey on tablets is working well. Fingers crossed she doesn't work out how to spit out the tablets!

Highlighted

It's nice to meet you @peppermintpeony , it looks like you were around here well before my time Smiley Happy It's lovely to have you back here. 

1. Had a fast walk to the shops on my lunchbreak today, getting some fresh air was a great way to re-set a bit! 

2. Made an awesome roast chicken with heaps of roasted sweet potato, capsicum, spanish onion and roasted carrots last night, which is enough for dinner tonight too. I enjoy cooking, but a night off is a total win.

3. Saw a pair of king parrots visiting our house earlier this morning, so incredibly beautiful!

Highlighted

Thank you @Janine-RO ! It feels like mod training down in Pyrmont was just a month or two ago. Scary how time just slips away.

1. It's raining today! 

2. As much as it is a stressful time leading up to some big exams, and as futile as my efforts seem sometimes, today brings me one day closer to my goals.

3. I dug up my old ugg boots

Highlighted

1. I was very sick over the weekend but I feel a bit better today I even sat outside in the sun for few moments

2. My football club is going back to training this week, I’ll probably have to just watch from my car this week but it’s kind of exciting anyway 

3. There’s a house being built in our street and any time either of us goes for a walk in that direction we always come home and share an update and our toddler always says hello to the builders and I was so excited to hear today what the update was... he told he saw a flamingo. 
Yeah thanks mate. Provided me with a bit of laugh. 

Highlighted

1. Went grocery shopping
2. Dropped off some fruit and veggies to the bird rescue, as well as gumnuts for toys
3. Applied for uni next semester!

1. The unintentional moments of comedy from working from home - today's was our cat jumping on my partner's lap and miaowing obnoxiously loudly when he was in the middle of a pretty serious meeting

2. Hot cups of tea on a cold afternoon

3. Finding a bunch of framed photos and smiling at all of the good memories

Highlighted

1. Home today after a lovely late night hospital trip a couple of days ago
2. Booked a camping trip for my family and I today, my partner said it might be a bit cold but we can rug up. I need to switch off
3. Being able to hear the ocean from home
Highlighted

1. Morning walk by the creek
2. Accepted a uni offer and enrolled in my subjects! It's happening Smiley Surprised
3. Somebody nominated me for a Friday Five! Whoever you are, thank you Heart

1. Changed GPs today, he was nice and helpful, and was informative, told me some stuff I didn't know about, but in a good way and asked me some questions, took my blood pressure which no other GP has bothered to do, and will prescribe me my meds (the last one at the same clinic refused to & got my Psychiatrist to do it). Could actually go into the Clinic too so yay.

2. Got some new runners today, Dad did too, they're nice and comfy. Some grey & white ones.

3. Went for a few walks like I do daily.