cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Three positives of today

1. Got the fire going outside last night. So nice to have takeaway and just chill out. Taught small human how to toast marshmallows.... didn’t quite succeed in the toasting, just the burning and catching on fire part, and then his marshmallow fell off the stick and all hell broke lose. But that’s ok. Try again another day. 
2. Working again for a little bit today which is awesome the sun is shining 

3. One of my mentors text me a funny picture this morning which was so out of the blue but it made me laugh 

Hey @Saltwaterdreamtime 

Take away and marshmallows sound yummy. What take away did you get? Also "taught small human" made me laugh. Naw, cute!

It's really nice to hear that some positive things are happening in your life at the moment. It's sunny where I am too, which always lifts the mood. I hope you have a good day and enjoy work!

Lots of places are doing delivery when they didn’t before which has been one positive of COVID19 @Maddy-RO We ordered from our favourite place, I got a burger and my partner got a gnocchi dish, so good and we’re so keen to be able to dine in soon.

Yeah, he thought it was so fun, but he’s such a wild child so having the fire was both fun and terrifying... Asking to put random shit in the fire
“Put this in the fire?” *holds up plastic golf club*
“no”
“This one” *scooter*
“No”

Thanks, knocked off early

1. I got through 2 important tests
2. I got a sleep in
3. I got most of the housework done that I had been putting off
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

This is really cool. Smiley Happy 

1. Had yummy healthy snacks in the fridge ready to be eaten (YAY ;P)

2. Found another great song to listen to

3. I was productive (I helped my mum lay pavers in the front yard)

1. Caught up on a bunch of housework
2. Made myself a healthy lunch
3. The birds are entertaining as always Heart

1. I've done a little bit of study today
2. My cats are being adorable as ever
3. Mum bought kiwi fruit! Smiley Happy

1. The GAMSAT EXAM IS DONE AND OVER at last. It's been a bloody long road to this moment. 

2. No more 12+ hour study days 

3. I'll get to sleep a solid amount tonight... maybe even no alarm for tomorrow. What luxury.

1. Spent the weekend exploring our wider region, which was really fun, a couple of nice walks

2. Despite our football officially being cancelled today, we got together to train tonight and come together as a team 

3. Pumpkin soup from the slow cooker after training 

4. Funny moments from our household as my partner is working from home while trying to entertain a small child, she reported back to me “big dinosaur, roar” could be heard all throughout Zoom meetings and that’s exactly how my lunchtime phone call to home went. We are both now very educated on dinosaurs, in fact I got a live demonstration of a T. rex when I got home from work this afternoon. 

1. My mentors visited this weekend which was really nice, we had lunch and went for a walk, our community has a bit more of a normal feel to it again after a couple weeks or so of utter chaos because restrictions eased
2. A big run this morning, 9km in the bank, now I’m home doing some paperwork for most of today 
3. As mentioned in my previous 3 positives, I’m learning a lot about dinosaurs lately yesterday I learnt that a trex sounds different to other 🦖 dinosaurs 🦕 trex’s go rah and other dinosaurs go rooo hahaha, they are very different, don’t get them wrong! haha 

And an extra one, 4. Having my mentors over on the weekend, at our house, with my family, was really nice and one of them pointed out to me that I’ve gone from introducing our little monkey as my partners child to ours in last few months and I was like oh yeah true
that was a nice little observation
It feels like that too
Anyway I won’t get all weird on here

Happy Monday 🦕