cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Three positives of today

1. I met a girl at horse-back riding who also likes to read.
2. Winter break!!!
3. Went out with some friends today to get frozen yogurt to celebrate the last day of term.

Sounds fantastic @natalya_alianovna_romanova !

The three positives of today

1. My boyfriend and I got to facetime and bake 3 ingredient brownies together- turned out yum!! 

2. I went on a nice walk to the oval and lay on the grass. It was super relaxing just watching the clouds

3. My boyfriend and I came up with a new thing to make sure we're communicating, supporting and loving each other in the best way. Every night, we'll tell each other 3 things we love about the other person, and one thing we'd suggest each other to do in order to better support each other in harder times.

Hope you all had a fantastic day and have a wonderful weekend! Heart

I love that idea @ayrc_1904!

1. I'm ordering take away for dinner tonight which I haven't done in a while and I'm excited!
  2. I finished watching Kipo and the Wonderbeasts S2 today and I loved it, I really hope it gets a season 3
  3. I put a new heater in my room last night and had a better sleep because of it

Its really hard to find the positives right now it feels impossible but I have to do this because it might help 

1. went fishing at the river yesterday to try and keep us busy and distracted, caught nothing but got out of the house

2. The sun is shining today 

3. We went out for a run this morning 

Hey @Saltwaterdreamtime , good on you for doing one of these when you're having a tough time - I know how hard that  can be but it really can help. 

You've inspired me to do mine: 

1. The beautiful early morning light when I left the house early this morning

2. Seeing a rainbow over Sydney harbour 

3. Being back in the office one day a week and getting to see people face to face again

Check out our community activities calendar here

For sure @Janine-RO my partner has a close family member in intensive care right now so trying to find a little light in each day

I'm really sorry to hear that @Saltwaterdreamtime  Smiley Sad That sounds really tough. 

Check out our community activities calendar here

Just me and the little man at home while she is with her family, no work
for me, so just hanging out trying to keep busy @Janine-RO

So well done on finding those positives @Saltwaterdreamtime , I’m so sorry to hear about your partner - hope their family recovers soon Heart

1. Talking to my gf over text Smiley Very Happy

2. Saw my grandparents, my grandfather gave me a huge warm smile Heart

3. Doctor Who season 12 is on iView again so I can rewatch the whole series!!!