cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Three positives of today

1. I've just had a hot bowl of noodle soup, perfect for a cold day and so delicious!

2. This organisation that I volunteer for has given us the opportunity to say thanks to frontline workers for being there in these tough times. I jut popped my card in the mail and I'm so excited for it to make someone's day a bit better Heart

3. I have a handwritten letter coming soon, and I'm so so so excited!! Smiley LOL

Highlighted

I posted about this last week, but I'm still really happy about it. And last week was a little preemptive happiness so I'm posting again now it's more real.

My KHL counselor who was a strong support through a really tough and fairly long term time is back ☺️ I had a web chat with them last week then on the phone (which works best for me) today. And it's so nice him coming back and me being able to say I'm doing much better than I was and it being true. And knowing so much more about myself I can update him on. And knowing I don't need it as urgently anymore so having less to worry about when it ends. And adding an extra support to my network for chatting through some things I'm struggling with now. And while webchat is never super helpful for me, it was nice having a phone conversation and getting back to it feeling comfortable after feeling nervous at the beginning.

Highlighted

1. Registered for my family to be a part of a postcode project during lockdown, we get sent postcards who then get sent to vulnerable people once we have written on them/drawn on them/scribbled on them/dribbled on them/probably spilt food on them but nah seriously I thought it looked cool 

2. Not at work again but home doing stuff on the computer, can’t do what I need to do at work outside in this whether, but it’s pretty cold and miserable and our area has had low gas supply since 8am yesterday so no hot showers and no hot water, at least we can rug up while we are inside. Nothibg worse than coming home from work after being outside all day to no heating, so a day inside it is. 
3. Despite being sick for quite a while now, today I am feeling the best I have in weeks I’m not sure why though 

Highlighted

@Saltwaterdreamtime wow that postcode/postcard project sounds really amazing! Let us know how it goes, that's so awesome you're all doing that together. Also great to hear you're feeling better today, being sick sucks I hope you are well and truly on the mend.

1. Working from home today means I got to do some laundry on my lunch break! Feeling productive.

2. Managing to stay warm on this V. chilly day

3. Looking forward to having a cozy night at home

Highlighted

@Hannah-RO Are you all working from home still? 
waiting on blood test results, I’ve started to feel sick again

The post card thing is run by our local shire which is cool 

Highlighted

Yeah living that working from home life - my cat loves it! Cat Tongue

Aw that's no good you started feeling sick again, I hope your results are all good and that you're a bit better today. 

What a cool thing for a shire to run, I love that idea. It sounds like a really nice way to connect people.

Highlighted

1. Got dressed this morning
2. Managed to fold and put away some clothes
3. Did a bit of organising

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Highlighted

1. Saw my grandma and dad on Facetime today. It was a massive highlight of my week.
2. Had some cake and coffee as my afternoon treat.
3. Went for a walk on my break.
Highlighted

I’m doing these for my weekend
1. Driveway chalk drawing yesterday
2. A walk on the beach
3. A kayaking trip down the river
Highlighted

1. Three of our baby canaries have fledged!!!
2. Keeping up to date with the housework
3. Currently enjoying some leftover cake I made on the weekend Smiley Happy