cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Three positives of today

Omg @Saltwaterdreamtime your little one sounds like such a cutie haha! That gave me a giggle which is one of my positives for today, the second would be that I am enjoying my new home and that I had a really yum breakfast this morning Smiley Happy 

Highlighted

Such a little legend @Bre-RO 

Highlighted

1. Got a grant with work that I applied for ages ago which will allow me to hire and employ another staff member, this is effective for 12 months and I can reapply for funding next year. Some money will come out of my pocket as it is not all covered, but it’s grossly subsidised. This is a HUGE step for me and my work, as I have been operating solo forever.  I missed the deadline and I applied late, so I’m very lucky to be a recipient. very grateful. 

2. We got some really exciting family news this weekend that I can’t really share here or not yet at least 

3. We are getting some nice weather but after 2 huge positives that’s all I can come up with and that’s ok hahha

Highlighted

Oh my goodness,  CONGRATULATIONS @Saltwaterdreamtime !!! That is brilliant news! Sounds like it will be a total game changer for you and your business! 

Yay GIFs | Tenor

Check out our community activities calendar for August 2020 here
Highlighted

@Janine-ROI nearly fell off my chair when I read the email, metaphorical chair of course, because I don’t have time sit down much these days hahaha it was really fitting because I was actually about to work overtime yesterday and as I loading up the car I was flicking through my emails on my phone and I read it. really fitting because overtime, and checking emails on my phone... clearly I’m time poor.

This was the morning after recieving the other news so I’m kind of living on adrenaline right now.

Highlighted

It’s also a welcome relief after dealing with so much shit lately with the house and stuff
Highlighted

Hey @Saltwaterdreamtime! Just seconding everyone in saying congratulations on all this news, it's huge and you should definitely feel proud of yourself and everything you've achieved!

I hope that you'll also be able to get some rest for yourself tonight and to just relax a little; you've definitely earned it!

giphy

Highlighted

Cheers @TOM-RO Yeah we’re getting our favourite takeaway tonight haha for sure!! Man, I wish I could share the other thing but I really can’t, but nah super stoked, haven’t really come down from this eventful weekend I couldn’t work today I was like what the hell just happened!?
Highlighted

@Saltwaterdreamtime That's all good, just focus on enjoying your take out tonight and relaxing! Smiley Happy