cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Three positives of today

Also thank god we don’t have to wear masks outside anymore SO GOOD

Are the underwater photos something that you could share on here? They sound so beautiful @Saltwaterdreamtime Smiley Happy No pressure though haha I can go watch finding nemo if I get real desperate Smiley Tongue

Some positives:

-Somehow my succulent is still moderately alive despite its sunburnt leaf from me neglecting him
-An old school friend wants to meet up during holidays
-I had to do a lot of driving today and I enjoyed 'vibing' to the music in the car (is that what the young people say nowadays, 'vibing'?)

@Lost_Space_Explorer5  HAHA Finding Nemo 😂 

I could share but as it is his business I don’t feel it would right for me to share his work without crediting and if I credited him it might be a breach of the rules 🤷🏽 I don’t know though, one of cms/other mods might know 

I love when you have a good playlist set up 

Oh my bad, I don't think you'd be allowed Smiley Sad That's so cool it's professional photography Smiley Surprised

finding-nemo-background.jpg

I'm all set here haha Smiley Tongue

Just saw the most beautiful set of 3 birds at the lake I’m working close to while I was sitting down having lunch does anyone know anything about birds? I am still learning

Here I am back with my three positives...

1. The sun is shining today which is so nice as it isn’t too hot either 

2. I received my first application/enquiry after I posted a job ad 

3. We are putting up our Christmas tree tonight, we were going to wait until the 1st but we’ve become inundated with online deliveries/presents so might as well wrap them and put them under the tree. 
4. I’m glad that I don’t have to wear a mask while I’m working anymore 

@Lost_Space_Explorer5 I just saw your screencap of nemo and the bottom of the ocean really does look like that. 

Also, I have to add one more positive, even though I have been really flat lately I meet up again with my mate really early in the morning which we sometimes do, and then we have breaky and a coffee by the water. It was a really nice morning for it today and I took little mate with us as he was up at 5:00 anyway.

It was a nice way to start to start the morning. 

That is so nice you caught up with your mate today @Saltwaterdreamtime ! Also I don't know anything about birds but my brother is a major bird nerd bless him Heart Were they big birds?

Also super cool that you did a job ad and have got an application! Very exciting.

And @Lost_Space_Explorer5  i say "vibing" ALL the time. Sorry if that makes it not cool! Cat LOL

My three lil poz are:

1. Gonna hang out with some work peeps this afternoon!

2. Lovely weather today.

3. Getting through my huge pile of laundry!

@Hannah-RO three small ones flying together maybe parrots of some kind.
We were up all night last night and then again at 5am so I wasn’t sure if we’d make it, but we did it. And it was a nice morning for it.

@Hannah-RO not parrots,I think meant lorikeets...
But they aren’t purple so idk.