cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Three positives of today

1. After the complete shit show that has been my mental state/life in general over the last couple weeks I’m glad to be back at work 

2. After over 24 hours without power it is nice to be able to see again 

3. A Facebook group that joined and I was super reluctant to meet up with the people in person, somebody just messaged me from it asking about morning coffee/walk/runs. this was in response to my own post that I made then later deleted. I left the message a bit before I responded to him and then replied and said it would be good. I’m a bit nervous but I think it will be nice and what I need. 

1. I was super super nervous but met up with another dad today for a walk at 8am with young fella in tow. It went well even though I was worried they would pull a no show 

2. My car thats had to go to the mechanic for a second time in two months didn’t end up being as bad I imagined today. 

3. We soent pretty much all afternoon shopping, organising and flat packing. I am exhausted but time well spent. Can’t wait to relax tomorrow. 

Good on you for meeting up with someone @Saltwaterdreamtime! That is amazing Heart Are you moving house again?

@Taylor-RO no just making way for a new human!

No thank god!! Just making way for a new human @Taylor-RO Our house is quite small so requires a bit of creativity and organisation both of which are not my strengths 

1. My first day with an employee and I’m a bit excited but very nervous 

2. Early morning walk and a coffee 

3. Feeling very fortunate this morning to live where we do 

1. @hunginc this might belong on your wholesome thread but recently our little human lost his “possum”. It’s not a possum, it’s a soft tanooki Mario toy, but whatever it kind of looks like one, I guess, and what I gave him when I first met him, he wouldn’t remember that I don’t think but he stills loves it . We honestly thought we had lost it while out at the shops etc, never to be seen again. Last night we found it and I put on the bench while he was asleep so he would be really happy in the morning. This morning he was so excited to have it back he even took it on our walk and I had to pry it out of his little hands to put him in the car. His educator at care sent my partner a picture of him sitting with it outside. My heart.

2. See above
3. See above

@Saltwaterdreamtime This is way too sweet! It's so lovely how something can symbolise and mean so much in our lives Heart I can only imagine how special this little moment was for you today! 

My three positives for today 

1. I got a lovely walk in this morning 

2. I had a beautiful swim in the pool 

3. I am going out for a lovely dinner tonight with my partner Smiley Happy

@Saltwaterdreamtime  thats so sweet

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

i hope you have a nice dinner out @Kaylee-RO
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**