cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Three positives of today

@scared01 @Kaylee-RO We have had a tough couple of weeks here and we’re a bit nervous that he is about to boycott kindergarten next week and has repeatedly told us he is “not going to that place” so to have possum back has bought some relief, for everyone.
It was pretty special.

@Sophia-RO just answering your q here!!

1. Had a day out just the little dude and I as my my partner is really sick at the moment so I’m trying to make Saturday’s just an adventure for the two of us. We went across the bay on the ferry and saw dolphins then went to see some friends who have a big property and a pool, I was pretty reluctant to go see them on my own as I don’t know them that well and I’m not the most social person but it was really nice. We had a swim in their pool and they have a beach nearby that had barely anyone on it so spent some time there and got the “big boat” home again. Both exhausted.

2. How beautiful is this weather!!! 

3. I’m a bit heat strokey to be honest so I had a cool bath and it was so nice because I haven’t done that in so long. I’ve spent a lot of time excercising this week plus working so my body needed a bath and some Epsom salts. Feels better, don’t feel like I’m dragging my poor tired legs behind me. 

1. It has been a very unpleasant 24 hours in my house so I worked early this morning for a few hours but I am at home now which is a positive because aircon. 

2. Had a sunrise dip at the beach before work it was 30c before 6am today!! 
3. I’m eating some popcorn and it is good 

1. I saw the sun setting over the water 

2. The smoothie guy remembered my order 

3. I got home 10 minutes earlier than usual! 

1. we have aircon on this super hot day!
2. i found an icecream thats safe me to have with all my food allergies
3. i get a little while to chill out by myself
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

1. I managed to achieve my daily goals today (rare)
2. Had a great time relaxing and allowing myself to relax with friends during a painting sesh
3. Finally applied to those jobs I really wanted but was too afraid to make a move

1. I went to the invasion day march

2. I had yum cha

3. I slept in

1. It has actually turned out to be a beautiful day today despite predicted rain, the sky is as blue as anything. 
2. It feels so much better when everything is fresh and clean and organised and after a couple of weeks of turning our house upside down back to front and shuffling everything around and some bedroom switch ups, it feels so much better. 
3. Got a good little run in this morning, another 7km in the bank... my footy team has a strava which we’re all part of and at the moment I’m sitting top of the leader board 

1. Having an absolute shit of a day. Like, it’s just.... anyone have a few grand for me to fix my car that broke down that I need... TO MAKE A LIVING!! Anyway, despite all that, my positive is that a lot of people came to help me and the tow truck driver was an absolute gem.
2. Our little fella started kinder today (just an hour orientation) and so far he has not boycotted the whole thing, as he told us he would. Tomorrow we actually leave him there for half the day and that will be the test. Despite today going well he has already said he isn’t going back so send good luck and prayers plz.
3. I feel a lot calmer than I did even this morning before car incident, something was up with me this morning and I don’t know why, maybe it knew shit was going to hit the fan?? Idk. Anyway. I feel a lot better resting at home. Maybe I need to learn to read myself better and know that if I’m not feeling the best or being my best self maybe that’s a sign to take it easy. I’ve been working and running (literally) myself to the ground lately and my whole body is sore.

@WinterCalvino that's a lovely bunch of things! I love it when people remember food orders!

My positives are:

The pretty rain outside

Avocado toast for brekky
Seeing friends without getting too tired!