Re: Three positives of today

@Janine-RO they are so soft and cuddly I love them! Heart

1. Chats with my colleague
2. There was a gorgeous sunset the other night
3. Kitty cuddles and purrrrs

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Highlighted

1. Laughs with my colleague today - we've really bonded and it's amazing what we laugh about now Smiley Tongue
2. Brought lunch home for my younger brother after work, and we ate together which was really nice Smiley Happy
3. Laughed at my cat how she ran out into the rain and then hid under my car Smiley LOL she sat and watched the rain and me splash in puddles. She eventually came undercover and smooched me with her wet fur and then meowed funnily when I tried to dry her Smiley LOL
4. This Spotify playlist is just getting it so right now - right mood, right songs and I'm singing every song (albeit kinda poorly and off beat haha)

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Highlighted

1. Received bad news about my instrumental violin lessons, but bounced back with great resilience! I remembered about a program outside of school, that I look forward to! There are people that go to it, that I know, and would love to see again from my previous school. (If that makes sense! Smiley Tongue)
2. Survived school, cuz I officially hate Mondays. Just cuz it’s Monday.
3. Practicing some songs, so I can audition for a place on the worship team at church! I can’t wait to possibly be on the team! Even if I’ll be on like 5 teams in total if that happens... XD
Highlighted

1. Really looking forward to playing this new game on the switch when i get home! 

Image result for ring fit adventure

We got it on the weekend, and I was surprised by how much fun it is, and how much of a workout you get! Plus it is seriously hilarious to watch other friends/family members playing it. 

Great way to get an endorphin hit and some giggles! 

2. The weather today is absolutely gorgeous, after a super wild weekend in Sydney. It's sunny, warm, and clear - i really appreciated just being able to walk outside to get my lunch. 

3. I am saving up a great podcast for my commute home - Josh Gadd (From Frozen fame!) chatting to Dax Shepherd on armchair expert. I recently finished listening to a fictional podcast type thing he did, completely different to frozen or disney movies (much darker!) and he seems like a really interesting dude. Looking forward to it!  

Check out our community activities calendar for March 2020 here
Highlighted

My three positives are

1. My boyfriend surprised me early with the most delicious macaroons and a self-care day together because we can't celebrate Valentine's on Friday. 

2. Made plans with friends after not going out for a few weeks and I'm super excited to see them on Thursday 

3. My classes for uni are all settled and I feel organised and just ready for the semester to start

Highlighted

@ayrc_1904 Macaroons are amazing!

My three positives today:

1. I got out of bed, even though it was hard to do this morning! 

2. I made some new earrings I wore to work today and feel proud of them

3. I found this beautiful tile on social media that reminded me of our community members:F64FB9EA-EC0E-4760-8588-AFAAC6835B10.jpeg

Check out our community activities calendar here
Highlighted

Happy Friday!

its friday GIF

Three positives of today:

1. @Bre-RO shared her vegemite and cheese shapes with me- they are amazing! 

2. I found out my hike is going ahead next month in Milford Track after a touch and go week of heavy heavy rain there! 

3. Today I got a free coffee! 

Check out our community activities calendar here
Highlighted

the office friday GIF

Three positives of today

• Had a nice walk in the sun 
  • Ate my fave pasta for lunch at a nice restaurant, inspired the by treat yo'self weekly well-being.
  • Really looking forward to Fair Day this weekend. ReachOut will have a tent set up to support the LGBTIQA+ community in the lead up to Mardi Gras. 
Highlighted

I hope everyone enjoys their weekend!

Three positives for me:
- Shared my healthy snacks of strawberries and carrots.
- I love the gym but decided I need to prioritise study (I have an exam coming up).
- I have been drinking so much water! Also using a glass instead of my drink bottle so it forces me to get up from my desk Smiley Happy
Highlighted

@Anonymous maybe youd like this thread. each day (or when we feel up for it) we list the positives in our day
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**