Highlighted

Re: Three positives of today

1. the weather has been beautiful
2. there hasn't been any family arguments
3. I got to pat some guinea pigs and they were adorable
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**
Highlighted

@scared01 guinea pigs are so cute and adorable!

1. Sport today. Basketball is my favourite.
2. Drama today! Even if there is a creep who gets in my personal space and tries to take my stuff, and some boys who won't shut up, I still love the subject!
3. I can wear my sports uniform! I don't like my formal uniform, too many pieces to wear... -_-

Highlighted

Love this thread! 

1. Sat in the park by myself for 15 minutes at lunchtime, listening to music and enjoying the sunshine and people-watching! I feel so much better, it's amazing how much a lovely Sydney day can lift my spirits!

2. I heard some absolutely AMAZING news from a friend of mine, who's had a really tough year and has worked so hard on something with no idea if it would all work out or not. Absolutely made my day, and I keep smiling about it. 

3. A colleague introduced me to the weirdly delicious snack that is lime and cracked pepper chickpeas, and now I have a box to snack on.

Check out our community activities calendar for August 2020 here
Highlighted

1. My partner is working from home today
2. I had some chocolate along with my lunch
3. Lovely chats with friends

1. Seeing all of the examples of wonderful resilience, community, and humour coming out of Italy in particular, during what's been a really stressful and scary time. A colleague just shared this one with me earlier today - check out the group exercise session on balconies and rooftops! 

Roof aerobics in italy! 

2. My mum is picking up my kids this afternoon, so I get to see her and also be greeted by two very happy small people. They adore her, it's the best, and I'm so grateful. 

3. The RO office has a fantastic tea cupboard and I'm about to treat myself to an English Breakfast. It's cold and rainy today and a cup of tea is my favourite thing at this time of day. 

Highlighted

1. Drama class had no fighting in it. 

2. I got to talk to my mum for an hour today. 

3. I had a hot chocolate today. 

Highlighted

1. All of the rain has made my garden super happy, and for the first time ever I've almost managed to grow some full sized mandarins, we planted the tree 2 years ago (it's a dwarf tree) and it's finally grown some fruit, I feel like a proud mum Smiley Wink

2. I had a beautiful walk to work this morning in the crisp, cool air, the water was sparkling and it was really beautiful. Then it started to rain, but hey. Still very lovely!

3. I'm coming up with a list of projects I want to do at home and have realised I have all the plants already to do something like this. I love succulents but I'm pretty new to arranging them prettily like this and I'm excited to have something tangible to focus on that also makes my garden look pretty Smiley Happy

Image result for succulent ARRANGEMENTS

Highlighted

1. I feel better today than I did last night
2. Even though it’s under shitty circumstances it was nice being home today, between getting work stuff done I got to hang out in the backyard and spend some quality time with the people around me
3. A nice relaxing moment by the water after dinner
Highlighted

1. Made some banana muffins
2. Bought a few more books (as if I need any more! Smiley Tongue)
3. Relaxing on the couch with a hot milo

Yesterday:
1. Made another batch of muffins (mixed berry this time!)
2. Watched some more of the new Clone Wars
3. Finished reading another book

Today:
1. Got myself showered and dressed at a decent time
2. The house is clean
3. Might start a new jigsaw puzzle this afternoon Smiley Happy