1. Did some colouring
2. Cooked bacon and eggs for dinner
3. Going DVD shopping with mum in about a minute
1. finished a legal studies assigment
2. regained 10 degrees more movement in my left hand
3. finished a music composition
1. Had choir.
2. Met some new people at uni.
3. Chocolate muffin.
This is really easy today!
1. Found the courage to tell my boyfriend I love him for the first time.
2. He said, "I love you too"
3. Went out for dinner with some great girlfriends
1. weather was awesome
2. I had an awesome roast for dinner
3. I got a massage/physio
1. Had an awesome chat to a friend who lives overseas.
2. Had a triple choc muffin for afternoon tea.
3. It's Friday
1. Saw a good friend today.
2. Class was better than I expected.
3. Went for a walk.
1. Painted my nails.
2. Watched the Olympics.
3. Took my sister for a driving lesson.
Things to check out:
Monday 17th Getting Real: Coping with Holiday Blues Join us in talking about Recovery; Our Journey to Wellbeing What are you proud of?