Yesterday:

1. Spoke to my friend on the phone

2. Finished reading The Fragments

3. Listened to a few podcasts at work.

Today:

1. Went out for dinner (pizza) with a friend

2. Hit my February word count goal

3. Started reading a really good book.

4. Spoke up about something that made me uncomfortable and felt really supported to do that.

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

Re: Three positives of today

1. Doctor says I can walk (put not run or play sport or anything) on my pulled calf again!

2. Got hired to do a charity gig in May. Time to start crafting a setlist!

3. Did some of my notation homework (ew, notation! the bane of a music student's life! But I did it!)

1. My Mum is coming back from a work trip tonight and we are having dinner together

2. I got up early and came to uni to get some work done before class

3. I got tickets to a Mardi Gras spin class for tomorrow night! 

1. i finally found and booked a hotel after weeks of searching
2. i learnt a new form of crochet and loving it
3. i got to see the horses
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

1. Managed to get some housework done despite the heat
2. Watching Scrubs while sitting underneath the air con
3. My partner suggested we get takeaway for dinner and I am totally on board Smiley Tongue Smiley Very Happy

(Yesterday) 

1. Drank some chocolate milk

2. Had a helpful and reassuring meeting with my uni disability advisor 

3. I saw SIX butterflies!

(Today) 

1. Hozier’s new album was released! Heart

2. Sat outside for a bit and there was a cool breeze 

3. Washed all my t shirts so I have comfy clothes to wear again 

Today:

1. I had a tasty Lunch.

2. I got my gym card for school.

3. I'm going to youth group tonight!

Great to see some others doing what I do at dinner every night! Smiley Happy

1. Transcribed the entire drum part for my music notation assignment! All of the drum part! That's one fourth of my assignment done in about two hours!
  2. Talked to two absolutely lovely librarians!
  3. Discovered a song by my favourite band that I hadn't heard before!

Three positives of today
1. Big gourmet breakfast
2. Sleeping late
3. Going to church tomorrow

I'm sytuggling with life at the moment. My friends aren't being the best. I don't have any other friends, but I'm still holding on.

***************************************************************************************************

IMPORTANT: This email and any attachments may contain legally privileged, confidential or private information, and may be protected by copyright. You may only use or disclose this information if you are the intended recipient(s) and if you use it in an authorised way. No other person is allowed to use, review, alter, transmit, disclose, distribute, print or copy this email and any attachments without appropriate authorisation.

If you are not the intended recipient(s) and the email was sent to you by mistake, please notify the sender immediately by return email or phone, destroy any hardcopies of this email and any attachments and delete it from your system. Any legal privilege and confidentiality attached to this email is not waived or destroyed by that mistake.

The Department of Education carries out monitoring, scanning and blocking of emails and attachments sent from or to addresses within the Department of Education for the purposes of operating, protecting, maintaining and ensuring appropriate use of its computer network. It is your responsibility to ensure that this email does not contain and is not affected by computer viruses, defects or interference by third parties or replication problems (including incompatibility with your computer system).

The Department of Education does not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage that may result from reliance on, or the use of, any information contained in the email and any attachments.

***************************************************************************************************

Yesterday:

1. Saw my grandma after work.

2. Caught up with a friend from uni whom I hadn't seen in a while.

3.  Wrote in my journal

Today:

1. Got myself some new pens.

2. Mum is picking a fight with everyone and it's really frustrating but I've been able to stay out of it.

3. A friend came over this morning and we had a lovely conversation.

4. Got some creative writing done Smiley Happy

// Spiral outward, keep going. //