cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Three positives of today

1. Watched the deadly chat that Reach Out & Career Trackers put together for NAIDOC week

2. Got some good feedback at work today 

3. Had delicious sushi for lunch!

1. the weather was nice
2. no arguments today
3. got a few chores done
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

1. I had the day off work

2. My grandparents came to visit, and I don't get to see them very often

3. My cat sat on the lounge with me for the afternoon Smiley Happy 

1. Went to the beach briefly
2. Made a start on my Uni work for next semester
3. Got to do some washing
4. Took care of some personal admin tasks
5. Went out to lunch

1. I had a lovely morning with my girlfriend

2. One of the students I tutor was on the news this morning and gave me a shout out for helping her!

3. I just had a nice family dinner with my Mum, Dad and sister 

1. Jumped back into the forums after a little uni/life break and so great to see familiar names! 

2. Watched Spider-Man Far From Home, which was awesome - my crush on Tom Holland further solidified 

3. Had some chocolate 

Welcome back @spacejam hope you had a nice life/uni break Smiley Happy

1. Coffee!
2. Beautiful weather outside
3. First day back at my paid job in a couple of weeks it's been nice to see some familiar faces

Sounds lovely @May_ !

1. I finished re-covering my cat's scratching post (a project I've been working on for a while) and she loves it.

2. Did some preparation for uni next week

3. Made some exciting plans for the future with my partner.

Wow, I really haven't done this in a while. For the past few days:

1. Started reading Everything is F***ed

2. Finished reading a historical fiction novel that mum gave me months ago.

3. Sent an email/job application I'd been avoiding.

4. Finally have internet and can jump onto the forums!

5. Wearing my new Harry Potter socks

6. Wearing a yellow jumper I haven't worn before because it seemed too bright but my housemate said it looked nice.

7. Had coffee with a friend on the weekend.

8. Remembered to bring the bins in this afternoon.

9. Saw one of my aunts on the weekend and she gave me some really helpful travel advice.

10. Have slowly been studying/preparing for the next semester of uni.

11. Got to sleep in this morning, and will sleep in tomorrow morning.

12. Watched an episode of Stranger Things 

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

I haven't been here in a while so here goes Smiley Happy
(In no particular order -》 whatever comes to my mind forst Smiley Tongue )

1. New glasses came in today. Yay clearer sight
2. @N1ghtW1ng suggested lego games to me at one point and I got a couple recently and have been fanning over lego games.
3. Found that playing as hulk released some tension and anger I was feeling that day
4. Have sat in awe at the detail in the animation of the games and just what people have done with the old lego men! It's my childhood memory coming to life (well I feel like it anyway haha)
5. I finally ordered some open stock of dofferent high quality pencils for my colouring in. And settled on a particular brand and they came in! They are amazingly soft!
6. I also ordered some woodless pencils too and they are great too.
7. After following a facebook group for colouring about sharpeners I bought some from Germany and they came in today, and they are exactly what I needed!
8. Loving the winter boots I bought a while back and they are super comfy with my orthotic
9. When I wear my orthotic and supportive shoes as recommended by my sirgeon I don't notice the issues I was having with frankenfoot pre fusion last August.
10. I got to learn more of my colleagues role last week when she took time off. It made some of my jobs a bit easier to understand why I do things this or that way.
11. I retained some of the i formation about the job by day 3 - I still need my notes but I was a bit more confident in the easy straight forward parts. Smiley Happy
12. I wasn't as intimidated to work side my side my manager as she helped me through the tasks compared to when I first started the job 5-6 months ago
13. I have recieved a couple compliments from my manager about my work, which has made me feel appreciated
14. I've come to know my manager a bit more and enjoy working with her
15. I feel content at work despite the anxiety I face daily about things - I am managing the role
16. I bought my cat a harness and leash a while back and now he likes going on walks outside at night on the leash! (He just doesn't cooperate during the daylight Smiley LOL )

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart