cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Three positives of today

1. Last night I was a little wound up before bed so decided to get out the guitar and sit in the garage instead of watching tv before going to bed, it’s been a long time since I did that 

2. Breakfast this morning I had oats for the first time in I can’t even remember they were pretty yum 

3. Slow cooker on with some chicken today 

Highlighted

Guitar sounds like a great wind down activity @Saltwaterdreamtime. Do you play acoustic, electric or bass?

Three positives of today:

1. This morning I looked at old photos which gave me a lot of nostalgia- a nice feeling!

2. I realised how little I've been listening to music lately, so have made a point of putting music on while I work today. Definitely lifts my mood!

3. It's warmer than yesterday

Check out our community activities calendar here
Highlighted

Today I

1) made some tasty sandwiches for breakfast

2) listened to my favourite songs to start my day positive

3) called to my dad to tell him that I love him

Highlighted

1. Productive day despite sleeping in
2. Finished donating all the fossils to Blathers in Animal Crossing Smiley Tongue
3. Emailed my tutor about the assignment I'm working on

1. Had such a fun bbq lunch with church friends (I recently moved to a new church and found people my age that were so friendly and accepting)

2. Had my family over for dinner and played legos for the first time in AGESS with my little cousin

3. Found myself being able to relate to many on the forums and getting really good advice. 

Highlighted

How good is lego @ayrc_1904 !!! ?! SO GOOD. And awesome that you've related to others on the forum and got some good advice Smiley Happy I'm new here and keen to get into it all!

My three pozzys for today are - 

1. Cuddling with my cat was cute today.

2. I'm wearing some cozy new pants that I bought and I feel so snug.

3. Going to have dinner with a friend tonight who I haven't seen in a long time.

Highlighted

1. The weather was alright today 

2. Our 2.5 year old standing on a chair repeating the phrase “break the rules” repeatedly during breakfast - I’m not sure I like where it’s headed but funny none the less

2. It’s takeaway night 

Highlighted

1. I went to the park today and it was really invigorating!
  2. I smiled at someone I passed on my way home (and trust me it was a big smile because I was really happy) and they gave me a big smile right back
  3. A friend just messaged me to check in with me. Yay for being cared about! I'm gonna message my friend back now so they know I care too
Highlighted

Hey @squiggly it sounds like you had a really positive day the other day Smiley Very Happy

1. I went on a walk with my dad and got to talk to him about my interests and get some advice

2. I got a sign from the universe I really needed

3. I got to sleep in and have a day off!

Highlighted

1. Our female canary is currently laying eggs! There’re now 4 in the nest 😍
2. Submitted a super stressful assignment (now I don’t have to worry about it ever again!)
3. Treated myself to some chocolate