cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Three positives of today

1. Watched Bones (One of my favourite shows). No one else was home to distract me Smiley Tongue

2. Had a lovely day at work.

3. Got to sleep in (which was good because I didn't get to sleep until reeeeaaaaaally late last night)

1. I bought another 2 DVD's to add to my collection.

2. My friend who is currently in ICU managed to text me today which put a major smile on my face considering why she is in there.

3. I'm eating mars pods and drinking coke zero.

1. Light my cnadle a couple times today, and my room smells nice, like Jasmine
2. I reorganised and tidied my desk...
3. I blue tacked a couple picturs to my desk, on my way to starting a collage of inspiration on my desk Smiley Happy

Get to know each other more in our monthly Introduce Yourself HERE!

We updated our guidelines! Check them out HERE!
Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

1. Got more of my assignment done.

2. Finished a present for a friend. 

3. It's the weekend. Smiley Happy  

1. My deferred exam went amazing! Knew so much of the content it was cray cray Smiley Happy super super happy with myself! 

2. Finally have a much needed appointment with my psychologist on Tuesday but today has been a good day so it's been an improvement! Smiley Happy 

3. Had olive bread for lunch! 

1. Singing lesson went well - teachers nice, I didn't react badly when some things went wrong, I got there on time, great support and encouragement etc.
2. Lord of the Rings The Two Towers.
3. Got up early (well, early for me, especially on a Saturday!) now I can get back into a better routine.

Sometimes I love coming to this thread just to soak up some positivity. Smiley Tongue 

@bg: Yay for your exam going well! Smiley Happy 

@Birdeye: Congrats for taking the singing lesson in your stride and not letting a few slip ups ruin it. Smiley Happy Also, good luck with getting into a better sleep pattern. 

1. Took my sister for a driving lesson.
2. Got some study done.
3. The weather was nice.

@Lightuptheworld wrote:

Sometimes I love coming to this thread just to soak up some positivity. Smiley Tongue 

Agreed! Isn't it great?

1. Went out for breakfast with the girls in my family - mum, sister, cousin, aunty Smiley Happy

2. Had a good shift at work, and wasn't anxious or nervy at all!

3. Made the most amaaazing sandwich for lunch. It had egg and mushroom and avocado and spicy-herby goodness and oh gosh I could just keep raving for ever. Evidently not feeling very modest this evening Smiley Tongue

1. I put new posters up in my room

2. Overcame my procrastination and did some more of my health assignment that I keep putting off.

3. Melbourne was actually sunny for once! Smiley Happy