cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Highlighted

Three special things that I am grateful for right now πŸ™ƒ

Hey you guys!

Being stuck at home during these times is quite difficult. So I thought we could start a thread, talking about the three things we are most grateful for in this moment. I feel like I really need this right now, and hopefully you can relate too 😊. And a bonus question is attached at the end, feel free to answer!

The three things I am super grateful for:

1. My blanket. I don’t know where I would be if I didn’t have a comfy blanket and a cup of warm coffee on a chilly morning. 

2.  Great book. Right now I am reading Sarah J Maas’ Crescent City series and ooh it’s good! I would love to hear some book suggestions! I think I am not alone when I say I suffer from serious book hangovers πŸ˜…

3. My oil pastels. I love getting messy - and oil pastel art is a great way to do just that. Add in a rainy day and some grooves, and I am all set for the day πŸ˜„

Bonus question: If you could visit any place in the entire universe...where would you want to go?

Highlighted

Re: Three special things that I am grateful for right now πŸ™ƒ

@StarGirl101 - I love this. I know being a Victorian im feeling pretty deflated and sad at the moment. Definitely a good time to practise gratitude

1. Having the extra time to be at home, do the things ive been wanting to do for a long time e.g. Masters applications and starting an art business
2. My health - im lucky to still be healthy and safe during this time and so is my entire family
3. A good book - I just finished reading 'the tattooist of auschwitz' and it really moved me
Highlighted

This is such a good thread!!

Three things I am grateful for:

1. Because able to dance online and take online classes

2. Getting my P's (I overcame a huge fear and can now take time out for myself)

3. Having access to a TV/computer (to keep in contact with friends and keep me busy at home)

Highlighted

I absolutely love this! Gratitude is so important and things like this help to give quick little reminders of the good things in life! Smiley Very Happy

The three things I'm super grateful for:

1. I'm super grateful for life. I've been struggling with chronic pain and it's really difficult to deal with but it amazes me how I can still function and be alive and how much my body does care for me despite the pain. 

2. My cat! She's a little cutie and helps me to feel less lonely during iso.

3. The internet! Even though it's really good to take breaks, I'm super grateful for things like zoom and messenger so I can keep in contact with all of my friends during this tough time. Heart

Bonus question: If you could visit any place in the entire universe...where would you want to go?

The entire universe!!? There are so many places I would wanna go but if we are including planets then it will definitely be Saturn (granted in this scenario, we would survive ahaha) !!! It's such a pretty planet that I even named my bunny after it

Highlighted

1. Blue skies and the sun! I love looking up at the sky, especially when it's that pinkish orangeish colour at sunset

2. Music and my musical friends. I love singing and doing musical things with them. We always support and encourage each other!

3. My job. It can be challenging at times but at the end of the day it helps me grow (and thanks to it my resume has been growing as well)!

My parents' house! I miss them and I can't wait to do things with my family again!

Highlighted

Awesome question!! I'm super grateful for:

1. Having a partner who supports me, understands me and always raises me up

2. Having enough food supplies to not worry about that (it was a little hectic at the start of quarantine when everyone was panic buying)

3. Sunny day today haha gonna go for a walk <3

Highlighted

Hi @StarGirl101  !

I always love reading these threads to give myself motivation and a bigger perspective on being grateful Smiley Happy

My three things that I am super grateful for is:

1. My SO and best friend, as she keeps me motivated and never fails to make me laugh. 

2. The weekly volleyball sessions I'm able to attend, as its an escape from home that I always enjoy which is also a good way to socialize and stay fit.

3. My bed, because I feel like it's my safe space that I can run to when things get overwhelming.