cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Today I appreciate my body because...

What an awesome thread @hellofriend Smiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy

Right now I am grateful for my body for metabolising all my medication. I’ve had to hit my poor kidney and liver with a whole bunch of new things lately, due to physical and mental illness, and my body’s taken it all in it’s stride!! Heart

Highlighted

Today I appreciate my body for letting me sit in front of a warm heater.

Highlighted

Today I appreciate my body because it gives me warning signs when I'm about to get a migraine. And I found out a couple of days ago that if I start looking after my body by lying in a dark room/taking pain killers/sipping at a ginger tea when I first experience these warning signs it drastically reduces the length and severity of the migraine.

Highlighted

@hellofriend What an amazing gesture to create a thread for this - I suffer from irritable bowel syndrome which means my body cant digest a lot of foods and leaves me eating a pretty restrictive diet. Recently, my body has been coping well and ive been relatively symptom free. So, today I appreciate my body for being able to digest my foods and feeling my body with energy!
Highlighted

Aha @hellofriend!!!

I can use that!!

Migraines suck...

Highlighted

@Janine-RO wew, I'm glad I stumbled on this post.

I appreciate my body coz it allows me to taste yummy quarantine treats!

Highlighted

Ooh what treats have you been having @Tay100?

Today I appreciate my body because it heals and recovers itself from minor injuries

Highlighted

I appreciate my body for putting up with me when I do ridiculous things like walking into door frames or tripping over nothing. Smiley Tongue

And for fixing itself up afterwards.

Highlighted

@hellofriend like savouys and hommus, hot tea, and chips lol

Hope you are okay and your injuries aren't too bad!