cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Today I'm Grateful For..

Today I'm grateful for the weather, cold enough I can wear a fluffy jumper, warm enough I'm not freezing Smiley Tongue
Highlighted

Today Im grateful for

- a lovely bed to sleep in.
- wonderful sisters

- a mum who is caring

- seeing beautiful art from artist

- a stunning blue sky

- having teachers who are happy to answer my questions

- being forgiven

Highlighted

Today I'm grateful for having such an awesome boss (and an awesome job) (I was a bit late but she was cool with it)
Highlighted

The heater, because it's so cold. And also my family. And books. And lots of other things too.

// Spiral outward, keep going. //
Highlighted

I'm grateful for my housemates. Because without them, I wouldn't have access to tea that is helping to soothe my throat.

I'm grateful for my circumstances, that mean that while I'd rather not have bailed on a few things due to sickness, that there aren't real/big consequences to my taking sick-days.

And I'm super grateful to the internet, for providing me with tips on what to and to not do with this sickness.
Highlighted

Today I'm grateful for the sunny weather. As much as I hate the ridiculous heat (I want to wear my fluffy jumpers! Smiley Tongue) it means I can do washing and stuff so that's nice.
Highlighted

Today I'm grateful for these clearance sports bras I found. Even though I only have two, they are by far the best sports bras I've ever had and I really hope they last nice and long because they are so good!!
Highlighted

Today I'm grateful for good food and good friends Heart

Today I'm grateful for my mum. I love her and she's wonderful. (she also got me out of bed this morning so that was great too)
Highlighted

Today I'm grateful for the receptionist who rang me to let me know I was late and my psychiatrist who agreed to still see me today despite being late. We cut the session shorter to make up for it. I'm grateful because regular contact with my mental health professionals ensures that I am doing what I need to to keep my recovery progressing positively!

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart