cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Today I'm Grateful For..

Today I'm grateful for my friends, they always make me laugh and smile and I'm always so grateful I was able to meet those guys! Much like the gif below Smiley Tongue

Get to know each other more in our monthly Introduce Yourself HERE!

We updated our guidelines! Check them out HERE!
Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Today I'm grateful for this wind. Such an improvement over the last horribly hot days.

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Today I'm grateful for technology - specifically fridges and freezers - cold drinks and ICE (to ice the foot)

I'm grateful that today has been a nice sunny day with a couple of sun showers Smiley Happy

Today I'm grateful I'm a morning person (despite always being tired Smiley Tongue)

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

(just remembered another one Smiley Happy)

Yesterday, I was (and still am of course) so, so grateful for my amazing friend who helped me through and after a meltdown.

Highlighted

Living so close to the beach and being able to enjoy the sounds and smell of the ocean whenever I want. 

So I did just to this week's WellBeing Wednesday, which was all about being grateful buuuut I'm still going to do it again Smiley Tongue

Today I'm grateful for my parents. I got to go out to dinner with them TWICE this week, and that was nice.

Today I am grateful for amazing friends who support me with anything and everything! They are amazing and I love that our friendship allows us to confide in each other so openly! Heart

today i was grateful for my hamburger squishy, it's been really good at calming me down and soothing my nerves, but if it was a person the poor thing would've be flat as a pancake and have its intestines squeezed it!