cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Today I'm Grateful For..

Goooo @Bee!! Sooooo happy for you!! Smiley Happy

Today I'm grateful for my mum, who said she'd give me a lift to the train station later. and also for Derry Girls, which made me laugh. And for my friends, who persist even when I trick myself into thinking I have none Smiley Happy

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

@Bee  That is sooo goodSmiley Very HappyHeart

Highlighted

Today I am grateful for the weekend because of the time I will get to spend with my family Smiley Very Happy It is such a great feeling connecting, with the people you love and not worrying about anything Smiley Happy

Today I'm grateful I can carpool to uni today and don't have to drive myself.

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

I am grateful that I have an amazing manager who supports me and enables me to learn the way that suits me best. I don't think I can talk highly enough of her Smiley Happy

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Today I'm grateful for experiences I've had engaging with kids helpline. While it's hard that the counselor I've been talking to for a year is leaving, I'm grateful for all the support they gave me in that time. I'm also grateful for my first session with a new counselor they recommended, and how positive it was and how well we got along.

The amazing people I've come to know while I've been on RO for the last 5 years
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

Today I am grateful for the yummy breakfast my mom made for me Heart

Today I'm grateful for blueberry bagels. They're freaking delicious. (and my lovely parents for buying them)

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Today I am grateful for my best friend. She really is such an amazing person to have my life and I count my lucky stars every day that I get to have her in my life.