cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Today I'm Grateful For..

Today I am grateful for the nice people at my work. 

Highlighted

Today I am grateful for a job to go to! 

Today I'm grateful I can easily take a break from uni. I so need it.

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Today I'm grateful for RO and iced mochas Smiley Very Happy

Today I am grateful for a a day to catch up and feeling productive! 

the community I've managed to find through work, and the support I received before and after my first uni assessment Smiley Happy 

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

I am grateful that I have so many job opportunities that I can change between when I know there are heaps of people struggling to find just one job. I am grateful that I have a job. 

I am so grateful for the internet and my computer today. I am grateful that the dishwasher worked without breaking, as well as the washing machine. 

Today I'm grateful my shoulder hasn't been getting worse, even though it's been hurting these past couple of days.

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Today I'm grateful for my physical health - I have been exercising a lot lately and I'm feeling good!