cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Today I'm Grateful For..

I am very much grateful for my boyfriend. He supports me and takes care of me and I love him very much. 

Highlighted

Today I'm grateful for my gym membership Smiley Happy I love doing the classes there (especially Zumba!!)

Today I am grateful for the kind people at my workplaces. It is nice going to work and not having to worry about how the people will be. 

Today I am grateful for the people at headspace because they are always kind and welcome me and try to help. 

I'm grateful I font have to cook.
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

I am grateful for KHL. Being able to talk to someone, anyone helps and getting support is important. 

Today I'm grateful for my mum being okay coming to uni an hour earlier so I don't have to drive myself.

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Today I am grateful for my Mum. I was having a hard day, so she texted me every hour to make sure I was safe and coping. 

Today I'm grateful for the genuine friendships I have developed over the last 12 months. 

Today I am grateful for my boyfriend who came and picked me up from the hospital and didn't judge me. 

I am also grateful for my nurse at headspace for looking out for me and making decisions for me when I could not. It means alot to have someone care and tell me it's going to be okay.