cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Today I'm Grateful For..

Grateful for my co-worker, who suggested going out of the office and into the sunshine for a few minutes. I did, and it felt glorious. Smiley Happy

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

I'm grateful for my dad's parents. They always spoil me, even when I don't want to be spoiled. Today, I went shopping with them, even tho I hate shopping, and they bought me a few things I needed for school, and some other treats...
Highlighted

Today I'm grateful for my dad and Transformers (with their smashing theme songs Smiley Very Happy)

Haha. lol.
I'm grateful for the lovely people I have on RO, that support me, even when they feel down.
I'm also grateful for them having problems, so that I can support them, to make me feel like a better person.

Today I'm grateful for a nice relaxing weekend Smiley Happy

Today I'm grateful my mum is coming to uni the same days I am so I don't have to drive (and park) here.

I am grateful to have a group of people to hang out with to play games. 

Grateful for my friend, who called me to check if I was okay after I told her about losing my job.

And for my aunt, who gave me a birthday card and present.

And for my mum, who has been so supportive this whole week.

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

Today I am grateful for my siblings, my computer and the internet. I have gotten to hang out and play games all day which has been really fun. 

Today I'm grateful for where I'm at. It's not the best place myself, but I have some good people around me and I'm grateful for them.