cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Today I'm Grateful For..

we all are grateful for different things in life. i am thankful for the people who are in my life that have made me stand strong and confident with the ability to face the problems in my life. they have always guided me and adviced me to view things in life at the bright side and be on my right path. i cant be thankful enough for themSmiley Happy

Beautiful reflection @peacock!

Did you know we have new Community Guidelines? You can check them out here

I am grateful for the fact that despite what I think about myself - I am capable. And I am grateful for the people who help me to see this. 

Today I am grateful for the radio in my car. I really like listening to songs as I drive to and from work. 

Today I'm grateful for breaks.

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

the wifi in my local library, which is allowing me to access the forums Smiley Happy

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

getting a good nights sleep. 

I'm grateful for a teacher at school, who was helping with the musical, who noticed that I was looking a bit pale and peaky. He asked if I was ok, and I am grateful for that. No one really recognizes when I look/feel sick.
I should have told him how I felt, but I'm still thankful that he asked anyway. He was also on his way out of the room, to go home.

being alive. I am so lucky to be alive, considering how fast this privledge can be taken away. 

The tea towels that my grandma gave me Smiley Happy

// Spiral outward, keep going. //