cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Today I'm Grateful For..

Today I'm grateful for being able to drive.
Highlighted

I'm grateful for orange juice, and how it soothes my sore throat

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

Today I am grateful for Milo

Check out our community activities calendar for November 2019 here

Today I'm grateful for having a good day at work. 

Today I'm grateful for having to time to start the day slowly, with a good breakfast, coffee and a book. 

My lovely mentors who were going through my area on the way somewhere today and stopped by to say hello, I don’t see them all as much as I did before because I moved away from Melbourne so any chance I get to see them is nice

Speaking of milo, I'm grateful for milo becoming an easy breakfast food. (it's not the best BUT it's something so there.)

I'm also grateful, so, so grateful for my parents to be there and just let me know that things are okay when I want to do something. I appreciate it so much and am glad they're there to listen.

I'm also also grateful for my friend to listening to my freaking out the other night about a commitment thing. That night would have gone a whole lot differently without someone there to talk to and I am so grateful they were there.

I'm grateful for all the help my parents have given me and my sister with moving into our new apartment. I am also grateful for our new apartment. 

That's so lovely @Jane_Rose, hope the move wasn't too stressful and you're enjoying apartment life.

Today I'm grateful for sunshine. I never realise how much I need sunlight until it's been grey and horrible for a few days. Today I opened up the doors to the house and let the warm air just drift through the house. It was a super mindful, joyous experience.

Today I'm grateful for The Rosie Effect - one of the funniest books I've ever read Smiley Happy

// Spiral outward, keep going. //