cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Gratitude Practice

[R] I am grateful for our dogs. They're great when they're not jumping on the couch after being out in the rain Smiley Very Happy

Today, I am grateful that we got to try something new with one of the family members I care for, even if it didn't work out. Now, we have a better idea of what supports they need right now.

This is a great topic @statuscaring !

Today I am grateful for the delicious dinner I had at a really nice Italian restaurant, and the delicious kürtősh we bought for dessert. The warm smell of cinnamon really uplifted my mood!

This is great @statuscaring!!

Today I am grateful for the amazing donuts my sister brought home for us as a surprise Smiley Happy

This is a great idea @statuscaring!

I'm just grateful I get to come home to a stable, caring home environment every night. I didn't appreciate this enough when I was younger. It's something not every one can experience unfortunately, so I definitely don't take it for granted anymore Heart

@Milkninja222 I agree, everything is always moving so fast, many tasks to be completed, people to see and things to do, therefore, I find taking this small amount of time out so crucial for my mental well-being each day.

Glad to hear about your lunch and study!

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx Exercise is a great way to improve your mental well-being. Sounds like you have a lot to be grateful for Smiley Happy
Highlighted

@drpenguin yummm! That sounds so delicious

Thank you @statuscaring!

Yeah, I really love the exercise I get to do.

@dog_lover94 This reminds me o something I'm grateful for..
I'm grateful for my boyfriend coming with me to Daniels Donuts to do a food challenge (im in anorexia recovery). He was so supportive and made the scary situation way less daunting, in fact I had a lot of fun! ps. Donuts are delicious!!