cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Gratitude Practice

@katurian This was beautiful to read, and really made me reflect and hold this gratitude today as well. Thank you for sharing

@statuscaring daniels donuts are so good Smiley Very Happy congrats by the way. 

Hey @statuscaring, nice thread! FYI, I'm not sure if you are aware of this already, but we have a similar thread on gratitude that was done almost two years ago here. We also did a Weekly Well-being activity on creating a gratitude wall here some time ago! Hopefully, you'd enjoy checking both of these threads out (if you haven't done so already)!

Anyway, today I'm grateful for the day off so I can kick up my feet and relax for a moment before I go back to studying for my upcoming quizzes for uni this week *sighs*. However, I'm also especially grateful to live a life surrounded by people I love Smiley Happy

I'm grateful for my sibling, who taught me that I should love myself for who I am. I was scared about questioning my sexuality but they taught me that I am perfect in every shape and way and without them. I would be completely lost. 

Today I am so grateful to have the opportunity and resources to be able to study what I love at university, given that so many people in the world do not get to share this luxury. 

Highlighted

Today I am grateful that I get to work on the forums, everyone one here inspires me with how brave they are in sharing stories and supporting each other Heart

Gratitude is such an important practice! I often use this when I am overwhelmed or stressed out. 

Today I am grateful for supportive co-counsellors who help me grow professionally and support me in tough conversations. 

Re: Today I'm Grateful For..

Good on you for going pushing through your fears and going to the dentist @Bee!! I know so many people who avoid the dentist because they are scared of them. 

Today I am grateful for a delicious coffee I had on the drive to uni! 

Hey @statuscaring, I love gratitude practice, such an incredible self care and wellbeing tool!

I want to make sure that this thread is seen by as many members as possible to spread the gratitude! We have a 'today I am grateful for...' thread that I am going to merge this discussions with so we can maximise the reach! Heart I will let you know when this activity is in it's new home Smiley Happy 

Check out our community activities calendar for November 2019 here

Re: Today I'm Grateful For..

Here we go @statuscaring Smiley Happy 

Today I am grateful for Spring morning sunrises Smiley Happy

Check out our community activities calendar for November 2019 here