cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Today I'm Grateful For..

I’m grateful for the Mental Health Expo at school today. I finally got to meet the school psychologist!

I am grateful for the access to education! Struggling to survive these last few assessment pieces but it'll be worth it!! 

Today i'm grate full for my Health and Family/friends ! 

Today I am grateful for soccer pre-season starting again, although I don't know how grateful i will be at the end of 6 intense weeks haha

Highlighted

I'm grateful for...
1. My local pharmacists who always check in when my scripts change and are always so nice
2. Understanding and loving friends
3. Having basic necessities like a safe place to sleep, food to eat etc. Right now my bed is comforting me

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

I'm grateful that things are starting to improve at work and things are feeling easier with my manager Smiley Happy

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Today I am grateful for making myself a yummy, healthy dinner. 

I am grateful for all these lovely users here, with all the support and kindness they have shown me during my tough time at the moment.

These people include @Taylor-RO, @Bee, @Maddy-RO, and @Esperanza67. Thank you for your support! Smiley Happy

Today I'm grateful for having an opportunity to connect with the  wonderful, strong, resilient, kind and brave people on this forum Heart

Today I'm grateful for air con. I haven't turned mine on yet because doing things is hard, but when I do, it'll be wonderful.