cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Today I'm Grateful For..

Today I'm grateful for the cool morning.
Highlighted

Today I am grateful for sunshine after a few days of rain

Check out our community activities calendar here
Highlighted

Today I'm grateful for the oat chocolate chip cookies I made with my kids on the weekend Smiley Happy 

Check out our community activities calendar for August 2020 here
Highlighted

Today I am grateful for my friends
Highlighted

Today I am grateful for this mornings walk - it was cold but sunny and gorgeous with a warm coffee in my hand
Highlighted

Today I'm grateful for the kind and caring nurses I received while in emergency overnight with a migraine, especcially the one after changeover for the night shift, she did everything she possibly could and was golden about it

I'm also grateful for the senior doctor who took over my care from the assigned night dr. He listened and understood this wasn't "just a headache" but a migraine, and if xyz didn't help then xy wouldn't help it and he took a different but more practical route to help me.
I'm grateful he checked for medication interactions and didn't ignore my worries.

I'm grateful to be home in bed after spending 11hrs in emergency which felt like forever

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Highlighted

@Bee  I'm so sorry to hear that you ended up in hospital last night, but so glad you had some great care Heart I hope you're enjoying being back in your own bed and can catch up on some sleep today, that must have been really full on. Sending hugs to you 

Highlighted

Thanks @Janine-RO it was tough, especially because the pain was so bad and it took ages to control it and the meds made me feel yuck. But I was grateful to be helped. It was super nice to sleep in my own bed yesterday! Definitely needed the rest.

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Highlighted

Today I'm grateful for my uni Heart. It's allowing me to train to become who I want to be, and I'm learning lots and making lots of friends in the process!

Highlighted

Today I'm grateful for beautiful crisp winter's mornings. So nice to walk in to work!