cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Today I'm Grateful For..

Today, I'm grateful for the rain where I live. It's a bit cold, but it's been great to stay indoors and watch movies and do other fun indoor things.

Today I'm grateful for having really supportive friends and family that will stick by me no matter what. 

I am grateful for having friends and classmates that are willing to help me get through something, even with my fears. I'm also grateful for having teachers that put up with my body making me faint, and making sure I'm okay. I don't know where I'd be if those teachers were not there to help me during my episodes. Smiley Happy

I am extremely grateful for my Bestie, who is there for me, all through my episodes, my mental health things, and loving me the way I need a friend to love me. I love her so much, even if I feel like my body and self is a big burden to her. She loves me the same, no matter what. Smiley Happy Heart

That's so lovely @xXLexi_Lou122Xx. It's great that you have a lot of support around you and that you have an awesome best-friend that understands you Heart 

The community I live in who have contributed my families Christmas drive this year, did not expect so many people to get on board, it’s usually just something myself and my partner do but we threw it out to the locals and so many have helped