cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Today I'm Grateful For..

I'd say that I'm grateful for my Dad who has been such a big source of support and really my only true connection sometimes.

He has put up with a hell of a lot, including my mum's own illness and difficulties with my brother. He still works to keep a roof over their heads and all of that and he'll always have time for me, despite the crappy person I've been at times.

Highlighted

I'm grateful for my silly kittens, and a distant friend who gave them to me! Smiley Very Happy They provide with lots of laughter and smiles each day Smiley Very Happy
It wouldn't be the same without them!

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Highlighted

I'm grateful that I am alive and well, and that the same is true of my family and friends Smiley Happy

Today I'm grateful for being healthy and never having had anything wrong with my health, even though I've done so much crap to my body, it's pulled through and come out stronger than ever. Robot Very Happy

Highlighted

Having a job Smiley Happy
Highlighted

Today I am grateful for my mum! Enough said Smiley Happy

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Highlighted

I agree we are fortunate to live in Australia where we have freedom to be able to speak out against any thing witho t fear of harsh conseqences to yourself to be able to have more power to change things the govt is doing or not doing to not live in constant ear of bombs to have opportunites for work and a decent wage other countries don't give, for women in particular to have rights and opportunities and less fear or abuse sexural and physical...
Highlighted

Today I am grateful for a good sleep last night and lovely times spent with my special friends!
Highlighted

Yeh!!!

Highlighted

So nice to have a break from 'work' things!