Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Today I'm Grateful For..

What very good friends you have!

So true!

What a great idea to keep a diary for the year of what you are grateful for and then be able to look back on the wonderful things in the year...  I intend to do this this year.. Thanks for giving me the idea to do this!

Highlighted

Today i'm grateful for....my mother because no matter what happened she's alway's been their for me

today im grateful for that i am alive

@ideasman14 wrote:
today im grateful for that i am alive

That's good to hear!
I think more people should be grateful just for this one thing each and every day. It's a really big thing, after all. Smiley Happy

Today I'm grateful for my Mum, who will literally do anything to make me happy and comfortable. And I'm so glad of the fact that we've gotten closer over these past couple of years.

Today I am grateful for my motivation and fighting spirit. People thought I wouldn't be able to keep going to the gym but I have proved them wrong and showed myself that I can do anything I set my mind to. Smiley Happy

Awwww yeah I am awesome Smiley Very Happy

Today I am grateful for life, for being alive. Smiley Happy

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Today I'm grateful for having friends that I can go months and even years without seeing, and yet feel completely comfortable in spending time with them and speaking with them. It's a great feeling.