Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Today I'm Grateful For..

Affordable healthcare

Good food

Mum

Today I am grateful for the season of Autumn! The leaves have started falling and I can already see some beautiful colours coming out in the trees!

today i am grateful for the fact that technology allows me to call friends right when i need them !

Today I am grateful for my twin sister who told me it was okay to still me in my pj's at 12pm.. because she was too! haha

Today I'm grateful for being alive and healthy, for my family and for having food on my plate.

Yesterday I was grateful for the dentist I had for showing such care and compassion and didn't treat me like I knew nothing. She helped calm me down when I was going into panic from the anxiety I was facing!

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Today I'm grateful for my doctor.

Today I'm grateful because coffee exists Smiley Tongue

Today I'm grateful for L and the amazing conversations we've been having. He's managed to put a smile on my face when everything else feels like it's going to pieces.

Today I'm also grateful for chocolate. That wonder food can fix anything! Smiley Happy

Today I'm grateful I had enough mental AND physical energy to get off my butt and get some fresh air, sun & exercise.