cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Today I'm Grateful For..

Today I'm grateful for luck and coincidences. They made me feel much better earlier today and cleared up some time to do homework!

Mum making my neurology appt! Smiley Happy
My psychiatrist being 5 minutes late
Pencils, which provide me with entertainment

Today I'm grateful for days where it doesn't rain while I'm walking home from school. (I like the rain, just not walking in it!)

I'm also grateful for free periods Smiley Tongue

I'm grateful for all of the support I've received this week.

Today I'm grateful for my friend who lets me rant about all the things that are annoying me without complaining about my complaining.

I'm grateful for the wonderful people I've somehow managed to surround myself with, and the disability liason lady at uni who is on the ball & made me some emergency appointments.

I am grateful for amazing friends who have stuck by me through this tough time Smiley Happy

1. Today's art lesson- my teacher wasn't there, so I could actually get on with my work!! Smiley Very Happy

2. Good food

3. Sunshine

My mum coming with me to the doctor this afternoon.

I'm grateful for the chat with Miss H during the time I was shifted from one teacher to another to fix a mistake on my BOS enrollment

I'm grateful for Mrs K's hummor while we were getting our yr12 group photo taken, she was absolutely hilarious! Smiley Very Happy

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart