cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Today I'm Grateful For..

I am grateful for my beautiful family, my best friend and my partner. Not just today but every day Heart It is so important to surround yourself with people who love and support you and bring out the best version of yourself 

Today I'm grateful for all the people who have helped me get to where I am today! Through positive encouragement, support, and general conversation I've grown as a person and I'm starting to see I'm developing into the person who I want to be! Smiley Happy

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Water and sunshine

Today I'm grateful for air con.

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Today I'm grateful for libraries and my pets because they always cheer me up and are there. Heart

Grateful for the decent weather today, at least I don't feel like I am on a grill!!

Today I'm grateful for my nice, warm and comfy bed, on which I slept in this morning!

Today I'm grateful for water.

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Today I am grateful for a day off! 

I am grateful for all of the amazing people who are helping me settle into work - my manager for being so awesome, my colleagues for being nice, my friends for being there when I have freakouts about weird stuff and also being awesome at helping distract me and have fun conversations, the RO mod team for helping me through the path of adjustment and also helping my self-confidence grow.

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart