Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Today I'm Grateful For..

@Esperanza67 thank you so much! I'll check those out now Smiley Happy

@Jess1-RO brilliant, thank you for doing that

Not a problem @statuscaring!

Today I am grateful for my dog, Oscar, and the funny things he does that make me laugh!

Check out our community activities calendar for November 2019 here

@Jess1-RO How cute, my dog's name is Oscar too Smiley Happy

Today I'm grateful for the awesome Qlife peer support workers, they were super helpful when I was feeling really down and I'm glad I contacted them, so a massive thank you to whoever was talking with me (I know they probably won't read this ever but still- it was super important I got to talk to someone tonight, and I'm so grateful for them being there.

I think it's so wonderful to hear all these positive grateful thoughts from everyone Smiley HappyHeart

Today I'm grateful for the peace and quiet in my house, helping me wind down from the week and reset for the new week ahead. 

Today I'm grateful for being able to just lie in bed after waking up in the morning, not having to go to work or have anything on, but to just be able to let myself rest felt amazing Smiley Happy

@lennycat2017 thanks Smiley Happy It's actually a big deal for me that I can now go to the dentist (well only this one in private practice) because I have a bad phobia of dentists and used to have really bad panic attacks where the dentist wouldn't be able to do anything because of me shaking uncontrollably and crying so much! Now I can walk into her office and get through a procedure, I'm squishing the squishy in my pocket. I'm holding both hands firmly to express my anxiety. I'm focusing on moving my ankles around in circles do my whole body doesn't shake uncontrollably. My eyes are squeezed so tightly shut I don't need to even wear sunglasses because I can't sense the light on me. (Although I wear them anyway).
At the moment I'm on a yearly payment plan for my needed treatment, but I'm going to continue to see her for later checkups Smiley Happy

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Today I'm grateful for my home right by the ocean and for my two beautiful and incredibly supportive housemates Heart

- List one thing that ur grateful for and haven't appreciated enough in your life! - 

A: im grateful for my friends for supporting me and making me feel better whenever im down. im grateful for the times when they have comforted me and asked me if I was alrite when I was tired or sad. im grateful for the times when they attempted to make me laugh after having a mental breakdown at school <3