cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Today I'm Grateful For..

I have a few people on my Instagram who are old friends from my childhood or early teens, but whom I haven’t spoken to in years. Lately I’ve been reaching out a bit more and I’m grateful to be able to catch up with them, even if it is just a message or two Smiley Happy

Today I'm grateful for Zoom/ Facetime/Skype. I have a love-hate relationship with them to be honest, but I'm also so grateful for cheap and relatively easy ways to keep in contact with loved ones overseas, my brother and other family members are living overseas at the moment, and with the way of the world at the moment we have no idea when we'll be able to see each other face to face again. So it's so great to be able to have a face to face chat every week or so. 

Check out our community activities calendar for November 2020 here
Highlighted

Today I am grateful for lasagna. 

Highlighted

Lasagna is the best @hunginc!

Today I am grateful for hot milo Smiley Happy

Highlighted

To keep with the food/drink theme, today I'm grateful for cake Smiley Happy

Today I'm grateful for fresh air Smiley Happy (through a mask but still counts Smiley Tongue)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We had a live chat on Accessing Mental Health Support Online! Smiley Very Happy Check it out here! Heart
Highlighted

Today I'm grateful for food. 

Highlighted

Today I'm grateful for doonas!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We had a live chat on Accessing Mental Health Support Online! Smiley Very Happy Check it out here! Heart
Highlighted

Today I'm grateful for family and good food

Highlighted

Today I am grateful for my SO and her strength and passion about learning. She motivates me so much and shes one of the strongest and most amazing people that I know. She has helped me get my life back on track and she doesn't realize how big of an impact she has made on my life.