Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Today I practiced self care by...

@gina-RO how good are comfy shoes! Smiley Happy

I practiced self-care by having a hot bath and playing with my cats <3

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Highlighted

Today I practiced self care by eating breakfast AND lunch!

Today I practiced self care by having a shower.
Highlighted

Today I practiced self care by listening to some music and going to coffee with a friend

Highlighted

Nice @PuppyLover! Smiley Very Happy

Today I practiced self care by eating breakfast and getting myself some water.
Highlighted

Today I practiced self care by letting my boyfriend do the dishes. I recently sustained an injury at work, and I'm usually the kind of person that tries to do everything despite being in pain. I had already made dinner and cleaned the house before he got home, but I asked if he could please do everything else tonight. It's hard to slow down sometimes but it's important to look after your mind and body before everything else.

Highlighted

@nootnoot  - "It's hard to slow down sometimes but it's important to look after your mind and body before everything else". -  Couldn't agree more - really love how you put that! You sound like a generous and productive person - and it can especially hard to slow down when you are that way! Go you for putting your mind and body first!! Heart 

If you want to introduce yourself more on this forum you can head over here to say hi Smiley Happy

Today I practiced self care by taking a few minutes out from work to have a cup of tea in my favourite tea cup and did some mindful eating (or drinking) while I had my tea! Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Today I practiced self care by making sure I showered. Some times it’s really hard for me to find motivation for simple personal hygiene, especially when I’m tired. I have been very overworked lately and I found I needed to remind myself to shower. I’m so glad I did. 

Thanks for this thread @JanaG

Highlighted

Love this thread! Today I practiced self care by taking a book outside and soaking up some vitamin d ☀️