cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Today I practiced self care by...

Today I practiced self care by reading my book at a cafe. I was missing my family so I knew that I needed to get out of the house and put my head in a book. It was wonderful.

Today I practiced self-care by taking some time to read my book outside in the sun to take a break from work Smiley Happy 

Today i practiced self care by going for a long walk with some good tunes, instead of fretting at the computer over an email that hadn't arrived yet Smiley Happy I really like the idea of this thread!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We're having a SLOW-MO Getting Real chat to do with Generational Differences, starting on Monday the 11th of November! Smiley Very Happy Check it out here! Heart

Today I practiced self care by taking my dogs for a morning walk in the sun before going to work!

Today I practiced self-care by making sure that I had all my meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) at reasonable times. Since I have been really busy lately, I realise how important it is for me to better manage my schedule and look after my health at the same time Smiley Happy

Today I practiced self-care by spending some time in the sun, allowing myself to cry, brushing my hair (for the first time in a few days!)

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Today I practiced self-care by having a hot shower and blasting my favourite music. 

This is one of my favourite ways to de-stress after a long day at work!

Also, you can never go wrong with a cup of tea! (or several)

Welcome to the forums @peacelovepizza! Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Showering and awesome music sounds amazing!! Smiley Very Happy

Yesterday actually I practiced self care by choosing to take a whole day off study and work! I used this time to see friends, watch a movie (2 actually Smiley Very Happy) and anything I wanted to do for the whole day! I did this despite being swamped with mid-sem tests and assignments as I have learnt how important it is to de-stress! Because of this I had the most great and productive today when I woke up fresh and recharged! 

Health always comes first! Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Hi guys! Today I practiced self cafe by taking some time out of my day to bask in the sunshine for a little while, with a nice cup of coffee in hand.