cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Today I practiced self care by...

Today I practiced self-care by watching love simon AH THE FEELS! And playing with my hamburger squishy Smiley Happy

Today I practiced self-care by going to a local cafe to have some warm coffee (even though its quite hot today Smiley Tongue)

today i practiced self care by watching a fave tv show and having a hot chocolate.
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Yesterday I practiced self care by taking a walk through the park in the city after doing some work. (As a bonus, the storm that came through while I was working drove everyone out of the park, so it was almost empty. I got some good photos which I'll share when I can get them off my phone!)

Today I practiced self care by sleeping in and having a nice toasted cheese sandwich for lunch!

Highlighted

Today I practiced self care by deciding NOT to go out to a social event - it's hard to challenge the social guilt of staying home, but I really needed the down time and I know I wouldn't have been fully there if I went, and things would have just built up.

Such amazing self awareness @Rose_Harley to know when you just need some down time Heart Good on you for making that tough call and prioritising your wellbeing! 

Check out our community activities calendar for November 2019 here

Today I practised self-care by processing some of my photography photos Smiley Happy I had fun doing them and it gave me a creative outlet while I was organising my files on my computer (there's sooo many!)

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

today I practiced self care by colouring in and listening to my self-love playlist

Today I practiced self care by going for a nice walk.

Yesterday Smiley Wink I practiced self care by painting my nails (badly might I add, but now I actually have nails to paint!)