cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Today I practiced self care by...

I practised self-care over the weekend by doing things I enjoyed - watching a nice movie, making little sculptures from clay, colouring in, I think from memory I broke out my camera and photographed a dead fly Smiley LOL

I practised self-care today by taking time to colour and watch netflix after my GP appointment as I was feeling overwhelmed. I also went and treated myself to a new colouring book this afternoon after my dentist appointment - it's soo adorable!

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Today i practiced self care by going for an adventure when i was feeling a lot of pent up nervous energy Smiley Happy 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We had a live Getting Real chat to do with Self-positivity, on Monday the 21st of October! Smiley Very Happy Check it out here! Heart

Today I practised self care by having a soothing cup of tea when I began to feel anxious. Smiley Happy

Today I practiced self care by coming home and spending some time under my weighted blanket. It was a present from my girlfriend to help my anxiety and restless legs. I have only had it for a few days but they have been the best days!

by watching a movie and having abit of a rest day
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**
Highlighted

Today I practiced self care by doing my nails and watching a movie.

Today I practiced self-care by getting a massage Smiley Happy

that sounds lovely @DIVYA

@annabethxchase It was amazing, even though I wasn't into massages before but today it just felt rightSmiley Happy

Today I practiced self care by watching some GOOD music Smiley Happy