cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Today I practiced self care by...

@AJ16 nice one  - do you go running often? 

Today I practiced self care by stretching! 

@AJ16 I actually ended up doing a sort of meal prep for the week, so I cooked up loads of veggies, turkey burgers, lamb chops and a heap of other things. Took me about 3 hours in total haha

Cooking myself a nice veggie curry that I can eat for the next few meals Smiley Tongue

Today I practiced self-care by going to the gym and doing something positive after the loss of a loved one : ) 

Usually, I am very strict about what I eat. So today, I practised self-care by letting myself have the unhealthy food that I really wanted for lunch. While rare for me, I know it's important to relax on diets sometimes and enjoy yourself. 

Today I practiced self care by going for a walk around a shopping centre and hanging out with my family after an interview.

Today I practiced self-care by spending a night in with my Mum and Dad Smiley Happy 

@Raquel326 sending you lots of hugs and support Heart

Today I practiced self care by running some errands I didn't really want to do but needed to 

Today I practiced self care by going to a meditation class Smiley Happy

Today I practiced self-care by having a little sleep in and taking some time to make a nice breakfast before diving into the errands/chores I need to do for the day Smiley Very Happy