cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Re: Today I practiced self care by...

Today I practiced self care by coming to visit my mum and dad, I live out of home now and I miss them lots so seeing them makes me happy Heart 

Highlighted

Today I practiced self care by getting organised, pushing myself to finish all these little tasks and chores that were building up. The relief and release I felt after were well worth it!

wooo so much awesome self-care!

Today I practised self-care by buying some fresh veggies to make fried rice for tea! I also did a bit of colouring in this afternoon which relaxed me Smiley Happy

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Today I practiced self care by...

• Watching Netflix (I'm currently watching atypical)
  • Making some banana bread to enjoy during the week
  • Having some time alone to myself which was much needed after a busy week at work

Awesome selfcare @-Cait-! And welcome to the forums! Smiley Very Happy

Today I practiced self-care by having a shower when I felt gross this morning.

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Today I practiced self-care by taking a break from housework and unpacking and hung out with a friend, it was a refreshing little break.

Today I practiced self-care by packing breakfast, snacks and lunch to take to uni with me so that I don't forget to eat or make bad/expensive food choices. 

Today I practiced self care by skipping my morning workout for a sleep in. 

I have been feeling overwhelmed by uni work at the moment so instead of staying up late last night and studying I put a face mask on and started reading a new book. I tucked myself into bed early and I woke up feeling refreshed and my skin (thanks to the face mask) was glowing!! Woman Very Happy

Today I practiced self care by stepping away from my computer, using my eye drops and lying down for a while with my eyes closed when my eyes started hurting. Eye and vision conditions can be a real pain sometimes. Luckily I'm feeling a bit better now Smiley Happy