cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Today I practiced self care by...

watching kung fu panda 1 2 and 3 Smiley Very Happy
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Today I practised self care by getting out of bed instead of staying in bed too long, because I know it's something that either stresses me out or that I feel guilty about (but sleep is sooo good Smiley LOL )

KUNG FU PANDA YES @scared01! Smiley Very Happy

Today I practiced self care by:
1. getting out of bed (@ecla34 such a struggle Smiley Tongue sleep is too good)
2. having breakfast
3. going out with my mum instead of sitting around
4. going to my appointment
5. going for a swim
6. remembering to eat dinner (and eating it)

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Today I practiced self-care by eating breakfast.

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Today I practiced self care by snoozing my alarm and getting a few more hours of much needed sleep! 

Today I practiced self-care by making myself a yummy dinner and having a dessert that is my favourite. I also practiced self-care by hanging out in my room relaxing, playing games. 

Today I practiced self-care by having the longest warm shower to clear my thoughts and relax. 

Highlighted

I practiced self-care today by chucking on a face mask 

Today I practiced self-care by getting out of bed by the second alarm even though I really, really didn't want to.

Today I practiced self care by going to the gym and exercising. I used the walking machine and did some skipping.