cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Today I practiced self care by...

Today I practiced self care by swimming a lap in a pool, reading my book, having a very long shower, eating yummy food and playing computer games. 

Today I practiced self care by ordering an iced chocolate with my lunch! Smiley Happy So worth it!

Did you know we have new Community Guidelines? You can check them out here

ooh yum @Jess1-RO
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

today i practiced self care by putting a comedy on. even though its dark and gloomy in my world at the moment im still seeking those joyous moments and a comedy is a good place to start
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**
Highlighted

Today I practiced self care by going to the gym for a while with some friends. I also brought a book to the library to read during my study breaks.

Today I practiced self care by having a long shower, spending time with my boyfriend, playing computer games and seeing my friend later for a walk. 

Today I practiced self-care by going to see a psychiatrist for the first time Smiley Happy

Good on you @queenP!

doing some writing in my journal and seeing my psychologist to help me reflect on where I am and where I'm going Smiley Happy

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

Today I practiced self-care by talking to my psychologist, cuddling therapy dogs, seeing a nurse about not feeling great and having me time playing on the computer.