cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Today I practiced self care by...

Today I made sure I had food to eat on my long day at work - 8 hours - because I knew I needed energy and I hate being at work when I am tired and hungry. 

i practiced self care by having a hot shower, and a little naughty but i treated myself to a small easter egg
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Great job @scared01 and you're definitely not alone in the chocolate department - I just treated myself to some too! Smiley Very Happy 

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

Me too! You're not alone in the chocolate department @letitgo @scared01 I have been eating wayyy to much easter chocolate hahah.

But besides the chocolate, today I practiced self care by taking the public holiday to organise and clean my house... I find it relaxing to have everything clean and tidy.

Today I practiced self care by having a bubble bath! (Like right now lol)

Today I practiced self-care by taking a break from my essay and finished the movie Sherlock Holmes. 

Today I practiced self care by sleeping in and by watching an episode of my fave show after studying for a bit Smiley Happy Oh also eating some fruit!! 

Today I practiced self-care in the morning by having a talk to someone on khl to get stuff off my mind and also by having a nice warm shower and I used nice smelling soap. 

Well yesterday I practiced self-care by eating breakfast and leaving the house.

Today... I did get out of bed without playing on my phone first so that was nice.

Today I practiced self-care by allowing myself to sleep in this morning.