cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Today I practiced self care by...

I love pod casts, do you have a favourite?

I went for a walk this afternoon as well to break up the afternoon after being at uni all day.

I also love podcasts. Here are a couple of my current favourites:
1. Hidden Brain
Looks into how our brains work, and psychology. Done by NPR in the States. Really well produced.
2. Drew and Drew's Grandma
Youtuber Drew Monson and his grandma, Dorothy, delve into everything under the sun. Really sweet and funny, I love the dynamics of their relationship. Drew is really open with struggling with his mental health sometimes, and I find him really relatable.
3. Into Intentional
Christie focuses on intentional living, zero-waste and has recovered from an ED. Really inspiring and uplifting. Great for starting a productive day.

I have so many favourites but these are the first three to come to mind.

I practiced self-care today by talking to my friend's about my day and debriefing on things that overwhelmed me. 

I practiced self-care by drawing on my ipad pro

Listening to podcasts are such a great way to do some self-care @MisoBear thanks for sharing your favourites Smiley Happy

I practiced self-care by doing yoga even though I didn't feel like doing it and getting my washing done.

What did you draw?

I'll definitely be checking some of these podasts out Smiley Happy Thank you for sharing

Tday i not went on studies coz i very depressed

Yea ik its not care but idk

Hi @Jack1423, sorry to hear that you have been feeling depressed. Was it helpful to stay at home instead? Just so you know, I have sent you an email. Please check your inbox Smiley Happy