cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Today I practiced self care by...

i practiced self care by watching some movies
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Today I practiced self-care by having a cup of tea in bed and a sleep-in before work

Highlighted

today I practised self-care by hanging out with my mum and having family time Smiley Happy

Today I practiced self-care by making a start on my semester 2 honours subject and going out to lunch with my partner Smiley Happy

Today I practiced self-care by having a sleep-in and a lovely lazy breakfast with my girlfriend Smiley Happy 

Today I practiced self care by:

Eating some chocolate after not having any junk food all week 

Slept in!!! Woke up without an alarm, which is so so amazing as I almost never get to do that - I almost always have to get up for something 

Went to the gym and did different exercises than I would normally do, pretended I was Manny Pacquiao and punched the boxing bag Smiley Very Happy 

Not going to work, recognizing that I need a break and giving myself that by calling my mum and relaxing with a book and a cup of tea. 

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

Today I practiced self care by doing some exercise and having a hot cup of soup! Smiley Happy

Today I practiced self-care by going to the doctor for a general check up on my physical health. I normally keep such a close eye on my mental health, so now I am dedicated to making my physical wellbeing a priority too Smiley Happy 

I practiced self care by having a hot bath and burning a vicks candle on the counter to help my current sickness which has me on two prescription meds, coughy and with a scratchy voice that comes and goes.

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart